Do you love Halloween or are you indifferent? We’re in the indifferent camp at our house, but that could be because we don’t have kids. Dressing a toddler up as a pumpkin would very likely change my mind! In the meantime, how about some romance novels for Halloween? What is romantic about Halloween, you ask? Well, a fun fact about my relationship is that James and I got engaged on Halloween many moons ago!
Meet me over on Instagram to see bonus pictures of Buster the rap superstar and read the hilarious caption (if I do say so myself)
Romance novels for Halloween
The best writers are readers themselves. As I work towards publishing Twist of Fate, I’ve provided lots of writing advice, including submission tips, how to build an author platform, books that have made me a better writer, how to research your book, #MeToo in romance novels, how to prepare for a writing conference, and how to beat writers block.
I’ll continue to share my lessons learned with you and one of my top recommendations is to ensure you’re still making time to read, both within your genre and craft books. Whether you’re a romance author or reader, these romance novels for Halloween would be great to add to your library!
Secret identity trope
- Unmasked by Stefanie London
- Hidden Identity by Carol Post
- Stranded with the Secret Billionaire by Marion Lennox
- The Pregnant Witness by Lisa Childs
- An Offer from a Gentleman by Julia Quinn
- The Switch by Lynsay Sands
- Deception by Amanda Cook
- A Fallen Fortune by Jackie Williams
- Beastly by Alex Flinn
- Incognito by Suzanne Allain
- Mr. Perfect by Linda Howard
- Hard Evidence by Pamela Clare
- Naked in Death by J.D. Robb (this is the master, Nora Roberts, pen name)
- Something About You by Julie James
- The Witness by Nora Roberts
- Wild Card by Lora Leigh
- Out of Control by Suzanne Brockmann
- Show No Mercy by Cindy Gerard
- The Darkest Hour by Maya Banks
- Envy by Sandra Brown
Happy Halloween! What is your favourite Halloween themed book or movie? Check out my post from yesterday with some great recommendations from my followers!
For bonus pictures of Buster the boxer and a sneak peek into my life with James, head over to Instagram. You can follow our hashtag #authoropwrites, turn on our post notifications, and show Buster some love with a like or follow. If you subscribe to our monthly newsletter, you’ll never miss a post because you’ll receive our monthly digest and be the first to know about book news and exclusive giveaways.
Note: some of the links on OPwrites.com are affiliate links, which means that if you purchase an item using one of the links, I earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Buster thanks you in advance for supporting his cookie addiction and I thank you for supporting my blog.